Looking for wineries near DC? Muse Vineyards is an award-winning estate vineyard and winery in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley offering lunch, wine tasting and hiking.
Carolyn Pifer, the American Wine Girl, leads you on a tasting through history! We’ll discuss the history of winemaking in Virginia while tasting three fine Muse wines.
Interactive Tastings will be held outside, and be distanced for the safety of our staff and guests. Capacity is limited to 15 people per tasting.
CAROLYN PIFER is currently based in Charlottesville Virginia, originally from Fargo, North Dakota. While studying abroad in Florence, Italy, she gained a larger appreciation for the art of winemaking. She began her website “The American Wine Girl” to inspire and teach millennials how to drink good wine on a budget. She has completed the Wine & Spirit Education Trust courses 1-3, and continues to learn more while working as a wine educator.
Tickets are limited! Get them today!
Come enjoy Muse Vineyards with friends and family. We have reopened! Bottle sales, wine flights and our full food menu are available. We look forward to your visit!
Please Note: Tickets DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY RESERVE A TABLE in our Tasting Room or outside Terrace for your party. Table reservations are not required but suggested for large groups. Reservations are never required for our spacious lawn seating. (Please feel free to bring a blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy our groomed lawn.) If you do want to request a reservation for a table inside the Tasting Room or on the Tasting Room Terrace, please visit the reservations page on our web site.
Along with our award-winning wines we offer lunch and other delicious food offerings. You are welcome to bring your own food for a picnic on our lovely groomed lawn. OUTSIDE FOOD IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE TASTING ROOM OR THE TERRACE, however. Outside alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the property by Virginia state law.
In compliance with Virginia regulations:
- Each party may have up to 50 people.
- Parties must maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Our Tasting Room is open! Masks are required inside unless you are eating and/or drinking.
- We will be cleaning and sanitizing regularly throughout the day according to CDC guidelines.
Join us for a members-only reception in our beautiful tasting room and enjoy Muse Vineyard’s award-winning wines.
Enjoy a delicious chili-themed dinner along with our exceptional Cabernet Franc 2015, Thalia 2018 and Petit Verdot 2016 wines, and, of course, the company of your fellow Wine Club Members!
Not a member yet? As a member you enjoy these benefits:
- Four times a year you will receive three bottles of specially chosen wine, some available only to Club members and some special releases.
- Complimentary tasting fees for you and two guests when you visit the winery.
- 20% discount on all wine purchases either at the winery or online.
- Member-only events and discounts to general events.
- Wine Club Members can rent the Tasting Room is for special events for groups of up to 75 guests.
- Lox Bagel w/ capers and red onion
- Quiche w/ Hollandaise
Come enjoy “Music in the Vines,” celebrating the end of Harvest season with us at Muse Vineyards!
2:30-4:00pm: Open to the Public
Join us for an owner-guided vineyard tour discussing our 2019 harvest — the 10th Harvest at Muse Vineyards!
If you are also attending the Private Event, please purchase tickets using the button below.
5:00-7:00pm: Private Event
Purchase tickets for $12 per person in the tasting room. Your ticket includes a glass of our NEW vintage wine release, live music by Zachary Funkhouser under the pergola and light food pairing.